Resources for B.C. Producers
The following resources are available to B.C. farmers and ranchers as well as other members of the agriculture industry.
- For federal government updates, travel advice and resources, click here.
- For provincial recommendations on protecting yourself and your community, click here.
- For all Temporary Foreign Worker resources and updates, including funding and application details, visit the WALI website.
- For job opportunities in agriculture, click here.
- More resources available from the Canadian Federation of Agriculture.
Report a Wildfire 1-800-663-5555 or *5555 on your cell
Fire Information Line: 1-888-336-7378
- Emergency Management Resources for Farmers and Ranchers
- BC Cattlemen's Wildfire Resources
- Livestock Relocation
- BC Wildfire Dashboard
- AgSafe Wildfires Emergency Response Resources
- Current Wildfire Activity
- Wildfire Preparedness Guide
- Landslide Preparedness Guide
- Emergency Management for Agriculture
- Grab and Go Bag Contents
- Wildfire Structure Protection Program
- Webinar (Part 1): BC Farm & Ranch Wildfire Preparedness, for farmers & ranchers
- Webinar (Part 2): BC Farm & Ranch Wildfire Preparedness, for farmers and ranchers
Find health and wellness resources for farmers and ranchers
- AgSafe Mental Wellness Resources
- Accessing Medications During a State of Emergency
- Government: Mental Health Resources for the Agriculture Sector
- Coping with Natural Disaster Stress
- Do More Agriculture Foundation Wellness Tips
- Wildfire and Air Quality
- BC CDC Wildfire Smoke
- BC Air Quality Interactive Map