Resources for B.C. Producers
The following resources are available to B.C. farmers and ranchers as well as other members of the agriculture industry.
- For federal government updates, travel advice and resources, click here.
- For provincial recommendations on protecting yourself and your community, click here.
- For all Temporary Foreign Worker resources and updates, including funding and application details, visit the WALI website.
- For job opportunities in agriculture, click here.
- More resources available from the Canadian Federation of Agriculture.
Report a Wildfire 1-800-663-5555 or *5555 on your cell
Fire Information Line: 1-888-336-7378
- Emergency Management Resources for Farmers and Ranchers
- BC Cattlemen's Wildfire Resources
- Livestock Relocation
- BC Wildfire Dashboard
- AgSafe Wildfires Emergency Response Resources
- Current Wildfire Activity
- Wildfire Preparedness Guide
- Landslide Preparedness Guide
- Emergency Management for Agriculture
- Grab and Go Bag Contents
- Wildfire Structure Protection Program
- Webinar (Part 1): BC Farm & Ranch Wildfire Preparedness, for farmers & ranchers
- Webinar (Part 2): BC Farm & Ranch Wildfire Preparedness, for farmers and ranchers
Funding resources available to those impacted by flooding in B.C.
Stay up to date on road closures and evacuation orders.
Resources for Farmers and Evacuees
Find support for those evacuated as a result of flooding in B.C.
Indigenous Agriculture and Education
Health and Wellness for the Agriculture Sector
Find health and wellness resources for farmers and ranchers
- AgSafe Mental Wellness Resources
- Accessing Medications During a State of Emergency
- Government: Mental Health Resources for the Agriculture Sector
- Coping with Natural Disaster Stress
- Do More Agriculture Foundation Wellness Tips
- Wildfire and Air Quality
- BC CDC Wildfire Smoke
- BC Air Quality Interactive Map