Why we do what we do...
BCAC advocates for the interests of B.C. farm and ranch families. By working collaboratively with our members, partner industry associations and private sector agrifood businesses, we ensure the sustainable growth and competitiveness of B.C. agriculture.
- Advocacy: Support and lead BC farmers and ranchers on key issues for agriculture in BC.
- Proactive Communication: Distribute relevant information to increase industry awareness.
- Deliver Resources: Provide programs, funding, and expertise to enhance the competitiveness, innovation, and viability of BC agriculture.
- The long-term economic success of BC farmers and ranchers.
- Successful farms existing in harmony with the environment.
- BC farms that are a part of and support healthy, vibrant local communities